Monday, October 24, 2011

Tampa Food Truckin'

Just a few shots from the October Food Truck Rally. Fire Monkey Truck lived up to the hype. Delicious! Corey trusted me with my Cuppin Cake selections this time. Beautiful weather and great food made for a superb Saturday.


Spider Monkeys (fried plantains) and Gorilla Balls from Fire Monkey Truck

What Cuppin Cake was serving up.

Pumpkin Patch and Apple Pie cupcakes. Corey and I couldn't decide which one was better.

That's us

It was so nice out that we didn't want to go home. We stopped at Starbucks on our way home to read for a bit.

While I was reading Start Something That Matters by Blake Mycoskie (founder of TOMS Shoes), I doubled one of my gift tags as my bookmark.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Popular Reads: