Thursday, October 27, 2011

Redecorating My Craft Corner

Cleaning out my house and allowed me to carve out a great space for my crafts. I'm hoping that with all my crafts organized and in one space, my creativity will flow freely. Here are some photos of the first steps to putting this space together. Next is a seating area once the room is completely organized and coordinating boxes for a sleeker touch.


A few books made it onto my craft shelf next to my ribbon box, along with one of my favorite photos. This was taken in the "blue" courtyard during my high school years. My friend Holly and I are both have our then boyfriends, and now husbands, on our backs!


My way to garden I suppose. I desperately want a green thumb, but it hasn't worked out so far for me. But I loved decorating with garden accessories on this message board alongside a few of my most prized possessions, song lyrics that my husband wrote for me and a bookmark given to my by a middle school teacher.


The top shelf of the bookcase will house some trinkets from an amazing summer camp that my husband and I were fortunate enough to lead in 2009. The paint brushes have dried neon paint from a significant night during the camp.



Check out my Etsy shop: today is a sunny day

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Popular Reads: