Tuesday, October 18, 2011

ATL Road Trip

I did some exploring in Atlanta this weekend.

Packed up and ready to go. I'm very fond of this pin. It went on my jacket when I was in elementary school. Now it's on my long-living JanSport. They really do fix bags for free! Mine had 'zipper disease' (JanSport coined term for zippers that will unzip unannounced), a torn side, and ripping strap. Great read: The Hippie Guide to Climbing the Corporate Ladder.


As expected, we found a rock climbing gym.


This vegetable disaster held up some traffic on 275. Tomatoes we all over the roadway. This is only about 10 percent of the spill.



The next batch are from an excellent pizza place we found.


This amazing sink was in the guy's restroom. My husband took the photo. Ha!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Popular Reads: