Monday, April 2, 2012

Family Profile - Twitch

Since my parrot, Twitch, has been racking up the sales in my Etsy shop, Today is a Sunny Day, I thought it would be fun to highlight him on my blog.



Parrots molt every six months, resulting in his beautifully colored tail and wing feathers falling out. I have a variety of feathers up for sale in my shop. They are perfect for jewelry, hair extensions, and other crafts. I even had a co-worker design me some earrings with my favorite petite wing feathers.


So, here’s Twitch!



Name: Twitch

Nickname: Twitcher, Squeaker, Wittle Bird

Age: Almost 4 (hatched May 2008)

Height: 5 inches

Favorite food: Cheese, pasta, apples, yogurt bird treats, and seeds

Favorite movie: Rio

Close friends: Blackie, Maryanna and Andy (bird grandparents!), Trish, Dan, Bridget, Pat, Joe, and Jessica

Favorite activities: Cuddling with his piƱata toy, taking baths, dancing, attacking feet

Scary things: Paper, large birds, things that are higher than him

Favorite words:  “Squeaker,” “Do poop,” and “Gimme kiss”


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Popular Reads: