Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Status Community Market Review

I finally got the opportunity to participate in a Status Community Market. It was great hanging out the the Status community and seeing what the community had to offer. My husband and I did not nearly bring enough money! I wanted to buy so many great things that I saw there. I did eat an amazing EIGHT-cheese grilled cheese sandwich and drank killer egg nog from Big Wheel Provisions. Also, got my picture taken from Cody Jordan Photography.



I'll be posting more photos soon, but here's a peek until then.



Don't forget to personalize your gifts this year! They are great for gift tags, favor tags, and wine tags. I can help with my holiday inspired tags. Check out my Etsy shop and message me for details.





No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Popular Reads: