Saturday, November 19, 2011

Operation Christmas Child

I had my Etsy shop and my family combine efforts and finances to support Operation Christmas Child. Through the the non-profit organization Samaritan's Purse, Operation Christmas Child collects shoe boxes full of holiday treats to distribute worldwide to children. I am so excited about this organization and plan on making it a holiday tradition for my household. I'll be donating these to my church this weekend. They are setting a goal of 4,000 boxes this year! I'm glad I was able to contribute.

The last image is the contributions from my Etsy sales that were donated.






SHOP www.todayisasunnyday.etsy.com
BLOG www.today-is-a-sunny-day.blogspot.com
TWEET NEW! www.twitter.com/2dayisasunnyday

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Popular Reads: